Structured settlement , Vioxx attorney,

First page Google! But How to ? This Method help You

I know depending on what your niche is can hugely factor whether you can get to the front page or not.

Basically I have been reading this forum for a long time now and I’m about to launch my first website which was a huge undertaking (7months of graphic design and coding).

I am not making many websites just dedicating my time at being the absolute best at just one site. It is subscription based so it has the potential to generate high revenue.

I was curious if the community could List all the possible ways that you would go about getting to the Top of Google Searches. I already have about 20 different ways I can think of thus far. I just want to be sure that I don’t miss anything when I go on my 6 month Web marketing adventure.

This can hugely help out anyone knew to the site if we all just put in our input all in one location

I launch officially Monday with the Beta so lets see how big a list we can get!

Ill go first:
1. Create a yahoo answer account and ask questions and answer them in a none soliciting way to your website. (Make sure you change up the Ips)
2. Create an informative or hilarious youtube vid with your Url in the description to generate easy traffic.
3. Write a ton of articles for your niche and submit them to Enzine articles. (having Dragon speak really helps with this one)

those are just 3 lets keep this going and compile all the ideas at the end!