Structured settlement , Vioxx attorney,

Guide to make $100+ in a day with Clickbank

One problem I find with affiliates is that they rely too much on what I call ‘passive marketing’. For example, writing articles, submitting them to article sites, and expecting cash to roll in.

Well, sometimes it is better to be more aggressive with your marketing of Clickbank products. This is a simple guide which outlines a simple way to make $100+ a day with Clickbank.

I will be using my own product as an example, but it can be applied to any Clickbank product.

Step 1
Search the market place for the product you want to promote. Eg ‘mypadmedia’. Copy your link.

Step 2
Go to a site like bit.ly to shorten the URL to something like ‘http://bit.ly/ipadmedia’

Step 3
Search Google for iPad forums. Sign up to one forum at a time. Avoid iLounge.

Step 4
On each forum you have signed up to, repeatedly post as many friendly real-looking messages promoting your link and acting as if youre a happy customer. For example:

“hey guys, there’s been some talk on here about myPadMedia and I thought I’d give it a review after getting my iPad.

I’ve been a member for 2 days now and so far its been really good.

I’ve been able to download all the Harry Potter books, the entire Twilight Series, some David Balducci books, and even the comic book of that new movie ‘Kick-Ass’.

You can try it for yourself at – http://bit.ly/ipadmedia

Who else is a member?“